Senior Product Manager (1 Open Position)
(New York, NY)
At Xpand, we are on a mission to develop technologies that unlock people’s full potential at work – making them feel productive, happy, and recognized for their contribution. Our flagship product is a one-stop digital hub that handles everything large global organizations need to onboard new employees, from HR data collection, payroll, employee equipment and account provisioning, to delivering employee communications, and training content, within a single system.
We are looking for a talented, self-directed individual who is passionate about Product Management. This is an incredible opportunity to have impact on global organizations doing good in the world. It’s a hands-on, technically inclined role, where you’ll be working to understand customer needs, gather requirements, and then manage the overall process of taking features from design to production.
- Engage with customers to understand needs, evaluate impact and articulate goals.
- Gather user requirements; create and refine requirements in the form of user stories.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to craft product roadmap and prioritize backlog of work.
- Manage competing goals, customer expectations, and release timelines.
- Work with engineers to convert business and functional requirements into a technical design.
- Plan and lead implementation of new projects and enhancements for the product.
The Ideal Candidate has
- 4+ years of software product management experience.
- A proven track record managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- A solid technical background with an understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Demonstrated experience managing a team of technical experts.
- Strong problem solving skills and a willingness to roll up your sleeves to get things done.
- An excellent communicator, presenter and collaborator.
- A BS / BA, MS / MBA degree or equivalent work experience.
Salaries & Benefits
- Market Competitive compensation including base and performance driven bonus.
- Equity option grant.
- Full benefits package (Healthcare, vision, dental, life, disability insurance) after 90 day period.
- Apple iMac pro.
Applicants should contact