Senior Account Executive (2 Open Positions)
(New York, NY)
At Xpand, we are on a mission to develop technologies that unlock people’s full potential at work – making them feel productive, happy, and recognized for their contribution. Our flagship product is a one-stop digital hub that handles everything large global organizations need to onboard new employees, from HR data collection, payroll, employee equipment and account provisioning, to delivering employee communications, and training content, within a single system.
We are looking for a highly driven, results oriented Account Executive who excels at consultative solution selling. The ideal candidate would have had 5+ years of experience, selling at senior executive levels (CXO), to large, multi-national organizations preferably in HCM, Learning & Development or enterprise applications.
- Manage and deliver on all aspects of the sales pipeline.
- Close deals and lead clients end-to-end through sales cycle.
- Build new customer pipeline and develop a cold outreach strategy.
- Prospect new clients using marketing resources and creative lead generation techniques.
- Network through conferences, industry groups and word-of-mouth.
- Maintain relationships with customers to stay updated on their status to generate further internal sales opportunities.
- Building a first class sales team, process, and methodology.
The Ideal Candidate has
Minimum 5 years (5+ years preferred) experience selling enterprise applications to Fortune 500 companies. Experience selling into HR or Learning & Development will be a big plus.
Proven ability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment.
Experience building successful sales organizations from the ground up.
Gravitas and communication skills to present to and influence C-suite and senior management decision makers.
- Experience to understand and navigate around potential sales roadblocks.
- Ability to work, influence and build effective cross-functional relationships across the organizations of prospective clients.
- Critical thinking, strategic consulting, and conceptualization skills. Ability to “connect the dots” from one area of the business to another.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage time and resources effectively.
- Superior persuasive verbal and written skills.
- Self-starter who thrives in entrepreneurial environment and be willing to embrace wearing multiple hats.
- Prior experience creating a new market opportunity for a startup will be a huge plus.
- Provide support for marketing activities and events.
- BA/BS (MBA a plus).
Salaries & Benefits
- Market Competitive On-target Earnings (OTE) including base + commissions.
- Equity option grant.
- Our customers are global companies and depending on the customer you may get to travel internationally to South America, Middle East or Asia.
- Full benefits package (Healthcare, vision, dental, life, disability insurance) after 90 day period.
- iPad with data plan.
Applicants should contact