Product Marketing Manager (1 Open Position)
(New York, NY)
At Xpand, we are on a mission to develop technologies that unlock people’s full potential at work – making them feel productive, happy, and recognized for their contribution. Our flagship product is a one-stop digital hub that handles everything large global organizations need to onboard new employees, from HR data collection, payroll, employee equipment and account provisioning, to delivering employee communications, and training content, within a single system.
The Product Marketing Manager ensures that customers are getting the right message, through the right channels and represents the customer’s voice in product strategy discussions and decisions.
- Provide rapid but thoughtful response to field and market opportunities with positioning and sales materials, competitive intelligence and/or new product or service launches.
- Develop buyer personas and positioning for solutions as required.
- Create competitive positioning / battle-cards.
- Create compelling content (presentations, white papers, blogs etc.) in the context of how enterprise planning supports the business and/or solve business challenges.
- Develop and deliver sales enablement for global field teams.
- Conduct product presentations and demonstrations at events.
- Work with presales to develop demos, product management to build roadmap, and partner teams to develop joint solutions.
The Ideal Candidate has
- Bachelor’s degree required from a competitive institution; prefer academic studies in science, math, computer science, engineering, or marketing management. MBA or graduate degree is a plus.
- 3+ years of relevant experience with SPM/sales planning solutions targeting the offices of Sales and/or Sales Operations.
- 3+ years of experience in technology or software company in product marketing or outbound product management roles.
Salaries & Benefits
- Market Competitive compensation including base and performance driven bonus.
- Equity option grant.
- Full benefits package (Healthcare, vision, dental, life, disability insurance) after 90 day period.
- Apple iMac pro.
Applicants should contact