Demand Generation Manager (1 Open Position)
(New York, NY)
At Xpand, we are on a mission to develop technologies that unlock people’s full potential at work – making them feel productive, happy, and recognized for their contribution. Our flagship product is a one-stop digital hub that handles everything large global organizations need to onboard new employees, from HR data collection, payroll, employee equipment and account provisioning, to delivering employee communications, and training content, within a single system.
As a Demand Generation Manager you will drive the company’s sales/marketing funnel velocity using tactics such as online advertising, social media, search engine optimization, landing page conversion testing, online advertising, and email marketing. This will be a generalist role and an exciting opportunity for an experienced marketer to experiment with many channels and stages in the sales funnel.
- Drive key business metrics including leads, MQLs, SQLs and Opportunities.
- Own the distribution of our content and messaging across the channels that matter to our prospects and customers.
- Execute campaigns across all channels, work with.
- Own relationship with sales and forge strong communication and service level agreement (SLA) between marketing and sales.
- Work with management to set overall strategy through analysis of historical data.
- Forecast and present to senior management and help the marketing organization achieve greater marketing success.
The Ideal Candidate has
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience. MBA a plus.
- Marketing generalist with experience in several channels and interesting in building execution skills across the marketing channel portfolio.
- You must be analytical and able to extract meaning from data and use this to optimize a team’s approach and a company’s forecast.
Salaries & Benefits
- Market Competitive compensation including base and performance driven bonus.
- Equity option grant.
- Full benefits package (Healthcare, vision, dental, life, disability insurance) after 90 day period.
- Apple iMac pro.
Applicants should contact